Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sheep Crossing

Happy Sunday!

Phew! Finally finished this card. This card was made for 2 challenge blogs--started out as one, but I can use it for an entry in another now.

The Next Level Issue 4 challenge gives you a choice of a couple types of card to make (tutorials included). One of them is the Stair Step Fold Card and that's what I've chosen.

At the Cute Card Thursday, the theme for their Challenge 66 is : Wheely Good Fun! "This week we want to see some wheels on your creation!"

Here's the finished product.

This is more overhead view of the card (not by much, but at least you can see to the bottom of each stair).

All the images used, except for the grass, are from Magnolia.
Nothing more to say, except I'm glad that's over and done with.Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Stamps: Magnolia #236 Farmer Tilda, #505 Summer Background, #601 Wagon with Eggs, #415 Old Oak Tree, #429 Sheep, Butterfly Sign, Posh Impressions Grass

14 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Totally awesome Norma!! And I've been checking out all the cutting out you've done - is there ANYTHING you're bad at - LOL??

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh this is totally awesome Norma! I love your stair-step card and expecially the little lamb in the front, because I love sheet!!!

Unknown said...

This is a great card Norma. Wow! Did you cut the tree out? It looks like you did, I can see why it took sooooo long to make but well worth the finished product.

smallcity said...

this card is just absolutely beautiful, great job.

smallcity

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

I love, love, love your cute card........love the sheep too (I'm a big sheep fan....LOL)!
Huggies ~
Sharron

Jacque said...

Norma, what a beautiful job you have done on this lovely card...I know it was time-consuming but believe me, it was well worth this stunning creation...Hugs for you...Jacque

LindaC said...

WONDERFULLY CLEVER CARD!!! LindaC

Suzan L said...

Hi Norma, What a wonderful card!! I love the scene that you have created!! Hugs, Suzan

cabio's craft corner said...

OMG Norma, this is such a cute card. love the color combo you used and the details you added for the tree. I bought this tree stamp for many months, but just never get a chance to try it. your card should inspire me to try it soon!
Hugs,
Cabio

Candy said...

Hi Norma,
what a lovely soft and peaceful scene you have created. I just love it - your cutting is perfect as is your colouring and layering and EVERYTHING!!! I wish it was me sitting happily on the cart under the tree watching the lamb, butterfly and ladybug - Tilda looks so happy and peaceful......Hugs, Candy

Nancy said...

Oh Norma...your card is perfect in every way! What a great job you have done I love the whole scene that you have created!! You did a fabulous job with every thing!! Love Love Love your card!!!
Hugs,
Nancy

Katie said...

Norma,
I love it!
Wonderfully colored and just perfect!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

The card is wonderful dear Norma. the images you have choosed are one of my all time favorites! i love your card
Hugs,
Claudia

Anonymous said...

love the 3D effect on the card, just wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...