I'm back! After a much needed break! I really really appreciated that downtime.
I've now got a card to show you for our new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. Our theme for the next two weeks is 'Fussy and Fancy.' Please pop over to the Challenge Blog to get complete details on the challenge and to check out what my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
Seeing that Valentine's Day is just around the corner, this is the card I came up with.
This is what inside the card looks like.
A closer look at the image I'm featuring.
The image is called 'Meant to Be' and it's available from Lili of the Valley as both digital stamp and rubber stamp.
Challenges for this card:
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #171 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 5 - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #80 - Must Use Flowers
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 463 - Be My Valentine
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #174 - Always Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #155 - Anything Goes
LOTV FB February Challenge - Love
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - The Colour of Love
Tuesday Throwdown #328 - Love Notes
That's it! Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate the visit. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Basic Gray Wassail Cranberry Sauce; K+Company Julianne Specialty Paper Pad
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Forty-One and Die-D Lites Blooms Two; Elizabeth Craft Designs Curvy Leaves; Poppystamps 1436 Dogwood Blossoms
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain and Aged Mahogany; hemp cord and pearls from my stash; Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- boy's hair and shoes: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- girl's hair and straw hat: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- red shades: burgundy, crimson, antique pink, cocktail pink
- pants: twilight blue, polar blue, pebble blue
- shirt: cinnamon, tan, march hare
- grass: apple cider, fresh meadow
- black/grey shades: cool greys 3 - 5
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T